Sunday, June 19, 2011
Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes
1 cup margarine
2/3 cup cocoa
1/2 cup cream
1 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
3/4 cup Nutella
caramel ice cream topping
1. Melt margarine and 1 tbsp. of Nutella. Add cocoa and mix until all blended.
2. Add the eggs, cream, vanilla, water, and sugar. Mix well.
3. Gradually add the flour and baking powder.
4. In lined muffin tins, scoop even amounts of batter into muffin liners. Squirt a quarter sized drop of caramel topping onto the unbaked cupcakes.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes.
6. Once completely cooled, cut out the centre of the cupcake. Melt the remaining Nutella and spoon into the middle. Put the top of the cupcake back on.
7. Top with favourite frosting or whipped cream.