2 cups flour
1 cup cocoa
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place liners in muffin tins.
2. In large bowl whisk together the eggs, sugar, milk, canola oil, and vanilla. Set aside.
3. In small bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Batter should be smooth and thick.
5. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until tops of cupcakes have slight cracks in them. Serve with frosting or without.