Chocolate Marbled Brownie
1 cup cocoa
1 cup butter, melted
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
handful of white chocolate, finely chopped (or white chocolate chips)
1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, mix together the melted butter and cocoa.
3. In small bowl, beat together the eggs and sugar, mix for about 5 minutes with an electric mixer on medium.
4. Add the flour to the chocolate batter.
5. Add the egg mixture to the chocolate batter, blend until smooth.
6. Add the white chocolate and stir throughout.
7. Pour batter into prepared springform pan.
8. In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth.
9. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture onto the chocolate batter. Using a butter knife or toothpick, swirl the cream cheese into the batter to create a marbled look.10. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Vicki with her Strawberry Coconut Cake