For one mug:
1 1/2 tbsp. canola oil
2 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. Nutella
1 heaping tsp. espresso powder or instant coffee powder (less if you're not into a strong espresso flavour)
3 tbsp. cocoa
2 tbsp. sugar
3 tbsp. flour
1. With fork, whisk egg and add coffee powder and oil, mix well.
2. Add cocoa and coffee powder, mix well, again.
3. Add the Nutella, and really mix well, because it's thicker.
4. Add the sugar, flour, and milk, mix until creamy.
4. Microwave on high for 2.5-3 minutes. Once cooled add whipped cream and strawberries or some white chocolate and caramel. Enjoy!