Cheesy Parmesan Muffins
1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
1 cup milk
1/2 cup margarine, melted
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated marble cheese
1/8 cup sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. basil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together the egg, yogurt/sour cream, milk and margarine.
3. Add the flour, parmesan cheese, sugar, baking powder and basil.
4. Scoop even amounts into lined muffin tins.
5. Sprinkle the grated marble cheese evenly over each muffin.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.