Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pizza Pancakes

Yes, you read right. I came across this recipe a few months ago and always wanted to try it. So, tonight I decided I would make my own version, and my goodness. They were so good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Excuse the photo, I took it on my phone, and it's really hard to make these pancakes look as good as they taste.

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. tarragon
1/2 tsp. basil
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup milk
1 egg
50 grams pepperoni, chopped
5 small mushrooms, sliced thin
3/4 cup shredded cheese
pizza sauce

Directions:
1. In medium sized bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients and blend well.
2. Add the pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese, mix.
3. In heated frying pan or skillet, scoop batter out in even amounts (I used a 1/2 cup muffin scoop to do so) and spread out. Flip when bubbles appear on top.
4. When finished, top with hot pizza sauce and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...