No Sugar Added Mocha Blonde Brownies
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup brown sugar Splenda blend*
2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In seperate bowl, mix the butter, splenda, egg, and vanilla. Pour liquid into flour mixture.
3. Mix together just until blended*, add the chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter into 8 inch pan and bake in 350 degree F. oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. Top with whipped cream if available and enjoy!
*You can either use regular brown sugar for the normal, sugar added version, or...if you don't have brown sugar Splenda, you can mix: for every 1 cup of splenda, add 1/4 cup molasses, and blend well. This will be about the same as buying brown sugar, and cheaper too. If it doesn't mix well, don't worry, it will all be smooth once added to the rest of the recipe.
*You never want to over-mix flour products. If over-mixed the final product will harden quicker and won't be as chewy or moist in the long run because of the added air.